Here at TVG, at the end of each week we receive an email from @KellyFerrara called the “Friday 5.” The Friday 5 emails recap the big news of the week, our successes and what’s coming up in the week ahead for our team.
So why am I telling you this? Well to kick off 2010, the TVG blog team wants to launch a Friday 5 right here on the blog. Many bloggers like to recap the week or month with some of their favorite finds or links, and this won’t be much different.
We will share the news and developments in our industry and St. Louis that we found interesting each week, along with any news from your TVG team.
I encourage you all to add your own items to the Friday 5 list. We don’t have to limit our list to five!
Ok, so here we go… this week’s Friday 5.
- TVG welcomes Justin Donnell (@Jdonnell84) to the team! He joins TVG as a web developer.
- The king of technology, Apple, launches their next big thing the iPad – sending Twitter and Facebook abuzz. Will you be getting an iPad in 2010?
- The Super Bowl is fast approaching, which means new big ads from our St. Louis neighbors at Budweiser. This week, through their Facebook page they released a Bud Light commercial that won’t be airing on Super Bowl Sunday. (A lot cheaper than running the ad during the big game.) Check it out (@KellyFerrara and @CassieMcCloud are already disrupting the office by laughing)
- During his first State of the Union address, President Obama focused on job creation in 2010. In the St. Louis region that includes a $1.1 billion, government-funded project to build a high-speed rail between Chicago and St. Louis.
- The TVG team met this week to discuss our goals and strategic plans for 2010. One of the items at the top of our list: Innovation. What are your goals for 2010?