Happy Friday! We hope everyone enjoyed the last full week of summer. Before you head out for the weekend, check out what TVG was buzzing about this week:
- Have you checked out TVG’s new website yet? Visit before September 30th and you could receive $1,500 in pro bono work from TVG. All you have to do is fill out the “contact us” card for your chance to win!
- A new version of Twitter is set to roll out over the next several weeks. The new Twitter will include features such as photo and video sharing directly in a user’s Twitter feed. Many have said the new changes make Twitter feel a bit more like Facebook, check it out and let us know what you think.
- The Walk to Washington, TVG’s pro bono client, has only 20 days left in their 50 day walk from St. Louis to Washington, D.C. Click here to learn more about the organization and sign their petition.
- SocialSmack was introduced this week as a new information site where brands are evaluated by users who give “Props” to brands they like and “Drops” to those they don’t. The site borrows elements from Foursquare, as users accrue points and badges for giving Props. What implications could a site like this have for your brand?
- The St. Louis Rams said this week that their rookie quarterback Sam Bradford is not the linchpin to their marketing efforts, at least for now. The Rams don’t want the focus on the individual players, but on the team. With Owner Stan Kroenke saying he doesn’t have time to build media relationships, how will this decision affect the team’s image?