TVG is a diverse team of thinkers, creators, storytellers and (we’d like to think) visionaries. Throughout our 25 years, we’ve looked for projects where we can partner with our clients to get meaningful results—both in our back yard and on a global basis. We are committed to building brands, reputations and relationships. Interested in a career at TVG? See our open positions.
Digital Media Assistant
We are currently seeking a talented digital media assistant to add to our team of PR professionals. The successful candidate will help our clients best use the internet and social media to achieve their communications objectives.
Job duties may include:
• Perform detailed desktop research into our clients, their category, and competitors across multiple markets.
• Create policy and best practices for clients to achieve their social media objectives and appropriate benchmarks.
• Conduct web audits to map a brand’s web presence, then monitor and assess the effectiveness.
• Work closely with the TVG specialists involved with the implementation and management of our digital strategies.
• Identify opportunities for clients to better use digital technology.
• Create organic and paid social content.
• Create graphics for use on websites, blogs and social media channels.
• Conduct social listening and community management.
• Knowledge/work in InDesign is a plus.
WANT TO APPLY?
Interested candidates should send a résumé and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org