TVG is a diverse team of thinkers, creators, storytellers and (we’d like to think) visionaries. Throughout our 23 years, we’ve looked for projects where we can partner with our clients to get meaningful results—both in our back yard and on a global basis. We are committed to building brands, reputations and relationships. Interested in a career at TVG? See our open positions.
Intern Job Responsibilities
- Previous internship or professional experience preferred.
- Recent graduate or college senior working on a degree in communications, public relations, marketing, advertising, journalism, or a related field.
- Familiar with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and writing content for social media and blogs from a business perspective.
- Excellent writing skills and comfortable with AP Style and proven ability to draft press releases and other media materials.
- Able to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks with good time management skills.
- Prior experience with pitching media is a bonus.
Primary job responsibilities include drafting content for the TVG and client blogs, drafting content for various social media channels, assisting with online research, developing press releases and other media outreach materials for TVG and clients, assisting with research projects, assisting with media list building and pitching, and providing support to TVG account teams.
WANT TO APPLY?
Interested candidates should send a résumé and brief cover letter to email@example.com