TVG is a diverse team of thinkers, creators, storytellers and (we’d like to think) visionaries. Throughout our 23 years, we’ve looked for projects where we can partner with our clients to get meaningful results—both in our back yard and on a global basis. We are committed to building brands, reputations and relationships. Interested in a career at TVG? See our open positions.
Intern Job Responsibilities
- Previous internship or professional experience preferred.
- Recent graduate or college senior working on a degree in communications, public relations, marketing, advertising, journalism, or a related field.
- Familiar with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and writing content for social media and blogs from a business perspective.
- Excellent writing skills and comfortable with AP Style and proven ability to draft press releases and other media materials.
- Able to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks with good time management skills.
- Prior experience with pitching media is a bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications/PR or related field is required
- 2-3 years of agency or relevant PR experience preferred
- Familiar with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and social media analytics tools
- Proficient in all social media platforms and writing content from a business perspective
- Excellent writing and editing skills for both social media and blog posts
- Ability to think strategically in the creation of social media content calendars
- Ability to perform social media audits for current and prospective clients
- Current on social media and digital trends
- Familiar with WordPress and SEO
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of AP Style and proven ability to draft press releases and other media materials with little guidance
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks with effective time management skills
- Comfortable with working in a team-based environment, and taking the lead on projects when needed
WANT TO APPLY?
Interested candidates should send a résumé and brief cover letter to email@example.com