TVG is a diverse team of thinkers, creators, storytellers and (we’d like to think) visionaries. Throughout our 25+ years, we’ve looked for projects where we can partner with our clients to get meaningful results—both in our back yard and on a global basis. We are committed to building brands, reputations and relationships. Interested in a career at TVG? See our open positions.
Social Media Emphasis
The job duties of an Account Executive with an emphasis on social media for The Vandiver Group include but are not limited to the following:
Client Account Work:
- Develop monthly social media content calendars for a variety of clients
- Schedule social media content to post for clients
- Create visuals to accompany social media posts
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and/or quarterly social media analytics for clients
- Measure impact and ROI on social media activities by client
- Monitor and manage social media communities for clients
- A qualified candidate will hold a BA/BS degree in communications, public relations, journalism, social sciences, or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in an agency environment or similar, handing multiple social media accounts for clients
- Candidate must be able to be comfortable working under tight deadlines, have exceptional writing and editing abilities, and great strategic thinking skills. Must be comfortable in a team environment, and able to take the lead when necessary on client work.
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign and other graphic design programs a plus
- Knowledge of social media analytics and tracking programs such as Hootsuite, Sprout, etc.
WANT TO APPLY?
Interested candidates should send a résumé and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org